Introduced in 2005 by the USA Immigration as the result of the Free Trade Agreement between Australia and the USA, the E3 Visa allows Australian citizens to live and work in the USA initially for 2 year, then can be extended indefinitely as long as they are employed.
The unmatched advantage of E3 Visa is that the spouse and children can accompany the primary visa holder to the USA with full working rights. A dependent visa is all they need to live and work in the USA.
To be Eligible for the E3 Visa you must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian citizen;
- PRs do not qualify; however, we do have other options like filing H1B for people who are residents of other countries.
- You must have a degree that requires 4 or more years to complete.
- You must have a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- You must have a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree with a minimum 1 year commercial experience.
- You must have more than 12 years of related industry experience.
- You must have an employer who will sponsor your E3 visa application.
Check your eligibility for E3 Visa!